Welcome New Admits!
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Delaware, Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering. We are thrilled you are considering us as your future academic home. We are a community of students, faculty and support staff that together offer an exciting and supporting environment for learning and personal development. It is a fascinating time for chemical engineers as the future is challenging us to invent, discover and develop new and important technologies impacting society throughout.
Do you want to…
- Make the new generation of vaccines? We did it here and here.
- Make renewable and recyclable polymers? We did it.
- Use electrons to reduce greenhouse gas emissions? We did it.
- Use liquids to store massive amounts of energy? We did it.
- Design a sustainable chemical industry? We did that too!
Come and see for yourself! This is just a partial list! Education and frontier-expanding science and technology go hand in hand, and all this is happening here, at UD. Join us this spring for Delaware Decision Days and if you can’t make it, make an appointment to talk to our faculty and staff and find out more details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Ann Himelreich, Undergraduate Academic Advisor.