Graduate Course Electives
If you have questions, contact the Office of the Registrar. Also see the Office of the Registrar’s website for course offerings and experimental and topic course descriptions.
Courses Search does not operate in real time. Seats that appear to be open in Courses Search might not be available when students register in WebReg. Where possible, students should add themselves to waitlists in WebReg.
Fall 2022 Graduate Electives
- CHEG600 – Intro to Polymer Science
- CHEG613 – Energy and Environment
- CHEG622 – Chemicals, Risk & the Environment
- CHEG667-11 – Intro to Synthetic Biology
- CHEG802 – Introduction to Data & Systems Analysis
- CHEG852 – Cell Culture Biomanufacturing
- CHEG854 – Vaccine and Immunoengineering
- CHEG867-010 – Molecular Modeling & Simulation of Soft Materials
(Please note: more courses will be added as they become available)